- Motor: Comes integrated in a wheel size of your choice (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.5mph). The middle drive and the rear drives can be de-restricted to power higher than the default 250W.
- Wheel material: Double walled alloy rim with reinforced spokes to withstand extra pressure.
- Throttle: thumb type – gradual lever, the further it is pressed, the more power is provided (this is an optional extra with the middle drive kit).
- Brake compatibility: Compatible with both disc brakes and V-brakes
- Controller: The appropriate Amp rating will be provided depending on the type of kit you choose.
- Cables: Motor cable and system cable (designed for simplicity and minimal wiring)
- Box/Bag: for mounting the controller (for use with a frame battery)
- Fork compatibility:
- Front drive kits - Minimum 100mm between fork drop-outs is required (which is the vast majority of forks).
- Rear drive kits - Minimum 135mm between fork drop-outs is required (which is the vast majority of rear forks).
- Apart from a battery, the above components are all that is needed to fully convert a bicycle into an electric bike. All our kit packages include these essential items. All you need to add is a battery (and some optional accessories for extra features).
Knowledge BaseSearch our articles or browse by category below
What’s included in an electric bike conversion kit UK?
1576 views  October 23, 2019